Linux Name Your Price Game bundle

General questions regarding Linux.

Moderators: Terry, FWLUG Administrator

Linux Name Your Price Game bundle

Postby David Miller » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:15 am

Tad posted this on the facebook group.

Check out this youtube video and decide what you want to pay for these 5 linux games.

I think crayon physics looks really cool.
David Miller

Re: Linux Name Your Price Game bundle

Postby stack » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:17 pm

I have bought the other Humble Bundles and I have been rather pleased with them so far. Not all of them are amazing games, but many are a lot of fun. Completely worth the price in my opinion (especially since you can set your own price tag!).

Another thing to note is that you get STEAM and Desura keys for the games. So if you use either of those for your game manager this is a huge plus. I don't use STEAM because I don't run windows, but I am keeping my eye on Desura since they claim to be getting a Linux client soon.

~Stack~
Product Keys? Imaginary Property rights? Digital Restriction Management?
These things confuse me and I have no need for them for I run Debian Linux!
stack

Re: Linux Name Your Price Game bundle

Postby maczimus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Thanks Dave for mentioning it here as well.. I have seen an article how Linux users have paid 3 times the amount windows users have....if that is any indication of how linux users are willing to pay for decent games to come to the platform then i dont know what is!....yes for the third time we have paid double and now triple what windows users have paid for the bundle...so thank you open source community... apparently we are not all tightwads as some would believe...
maczimus

Return to FWLUG General Discussions