HostGator hiring linux people

General questions regarding Linux.

Moderators: Terry, FWLUG Administrator

HostGator hiring linux people

Postby David Miller » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:10 pm

stack mentioned that hostgator was hiring alot of people at the texas linux fest and would hire more this summer.

I was just driving into downtown on 121 and saw a billboard that said something like "Know Linux? work for hostgator"

I did a double take on that one. Probably worth looking in to for anyone looking for a job!
David Miller

Re: HostGator hiring linux people

Postby coxdarwin » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:47 pm

yeah i saw that ad too. relocation to huston or austin though? not so sure. but i wish i could find a job based on my skills with linux around fort worth. the job market sucks to a point to were i took a job from this guy (a chase quickpay cracker it turns out) claiming to be an architect working out of country that needed someone for handling his at home errands (send/receive mail and send his so called at supplier money HA Im an idiot) basically chase is trying to say i have to pay the money that this guy stole on top of the back to square one with the job hunt. But i must say one good thing came from all this; it got me involved with you guys here, and in a desperate mission to get revenge i began my quest for knowledge on how to become a hacker in a feeble hope to some how get this guy back in someway which i now see is not going to happen most likely, but none the less im hooked and now on a permanent quest to teach my self programming, web hosting, and design all in the open-source sector. Is there any other sector to work in? i guess my point is keep threads like this coming or at least let me know about any jobs for an up an coming 23 year old on a mission. lol. thanks for your time everyone.
coxdarwin

Return to FWLUG General Discussions