I need a nemesis...an enemy to do courageous battle against!

General questions regarding Linux.

Moderators: Terry, FWLUG Administrator

I need a nemesis...an enemy to do courageous battle against!

Postby stack » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:33 am

I am pretty lazy when it comes to configuring looks of forums. I just don't care enough to customize a "personal" feel for every forum I am on. So I don't pay too much attention to the customization stuff.

Yes its true, after months on this forum...I just saw this. When you click to view your new PM's, in the bottom left corner there is the 'message colors'. You can define 'Marked message', 'Replied to message', 'Message from friend', OR 'Message from foe'!

Heh. I don't know why, but I find that extremely amusing on this forum. I thought about marking everyone as a foe just so when I get PM's they show up as such. Then the lazy factor kicked in and I didn't care to do that much effort. I still may mark some random name as foe just cause I can.

I think why I find it so funny is cause I don't see that as something that would be used much around here....maybe its there just for the people who take pictures at the meetings...

:wink:

[edit] Ha ha! Found one enemy! Spelling! I really gotta start using spell check more often...
stack

Re: I need a nemesis...an enemy to do courageous battle against!

Postby LinuxNative » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:43 pm

AWESOME! :D
LinuxNative

Re: I need a nemesis...an enemy to do courageous battle against!

Postby TexWebslinger » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:24 pm

Could be a great way to mark trouble makers and people that just mooch. :)
Thanks
Wayne

PS
Please submit your favorite, web page, mail digest, or other linux "notes/tips", for a Linux Link page.
Its not fancy, but it will not drop the information, until the link becomes invalid.
www.TexWebslinger.com/~linux/
TexWebslinger

Return to FWLUG General Discussions