50%
No
25%
Another time
25%

Total votes : 4

move

Postby TexWebslinger » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:33 am

Anyone up for moving stuff after the football game Saturday? Dave wanted me to post this. We have bets on what happens :)

Anyway, will be moving things Saturday Aug 25th about 5pm, till done.. I'll buy dinner(pizza or something)
Need to move tables, chairs, cabinets, wire it all up...etc..As always, some other stuff might need to be moved to make room for this stuff..and to figure out how it all will look nice and work well.

"A solution to a problem, is another problem."
Thanks
Wayne

PS
Please submit your favorite, web page, mail digest, or other linux "notes/tips", for a Linux Link page.
Its not fancy, but it will not drop the information, until the link becomes invalid.
www.TexWebslinger.com/~linux/
TexWebslinger

Postby glevans2 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:04 pm

I'm there.

I'll bring a sledgehammer and a sawz-all.

Seriously, I'll be there at 5 p.m.
Last edited by glevans2 on Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Garen L. Evans, II
++It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.++
glevans2

Sunday...

Postby Davemon » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:13 am

Would be better for me. If you resume the move, I'll help Sunday before I need to leave for work at about 4PM.

David
Davemon

Postby TexWebslinger » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:12 pm

Charles wants to do something next wkend, cause it will be 1st Sat..so do the Dallas thing and then the move???
Dave, has to work..I'm free anytime..
Thanks
Wayne

PS
Please submit your favorite, web page, mail digest, or other linux "notes/tips", for a Linux Link page.
Its not fancy, but it will not drop the information, until the link becomes invalid.
TexWebslinger

Postby TexWebslinger » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:08 am

Many, Many, T H A N K S to Garan for helping to move a great deal of "stuff". He was the only one to show up. OK DAVE, PAYUP! :)

I think Dave will be over 8-26-07 from 13:00-16:00. Anyone in the area for a workout are invited:)

We have managed to make an area where FREE HARDWARE is placed. Everyone will walk past this prior to finding their new seat. PLEASE feel free to take whatever is on these shelves. It will be marked. No need to ask, if its on the shelf...take it..

IF you donate stuff, please put a note attached on it as to what you know about it. What it is, if it works/etc..

Anyone have some R22, they want to get rid of?
Anyone find a bunch of tables or chairs that are better than what we are using? Speak up!

Thanks again..and remember..if ya don't help fix it, then don't complain about it :)

Thanks again for any and all positive comments and assistance.
Thanks
Wayne

PS
TexWebslinger

Silly!

Postby Davemon » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:43 pm

Try giving a weeks notice and lets see how many show.

David
Davemon

Postby TexWebslinger » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:29 am

Uh, Charles is here now..so it will be the two of us moving things...come on down..We should be there from 9:30 to noon at least..if not after lunch as well..I think he is planning on till 7pm?
Thanks
Wayne

PS
TexWebslinger

Return to FWLUG General Discussions